Claims Stormy Daniels offered millions from a reality program

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Pornstar Stephanie Clifford, better known as Stormy Daniels, became world famous after claiming she had sex with US president Donald Trump. It has made her attractive to the producers behind the British Celebrity Big Brother, writes Daily Mail.

They will have offered Daniel 750,000 pounds, over eight million, to participate. In addition, they should have been willing to postpone the recordings several months to cope with her schedule. Daniels’ lawyer, however, tells the newspaper that she is not interested in participating.

My comment on this is:

Now I think that Trump is in trouble. This goes beyond his credibility and gives too much bad attention. Sex in the news are always big news has a lot of bad media press. So this will be problematic for him.

Oslo: Recognized boys from car burglaries – were beaten

Thursday, May 24, 2018

A person is beaten at Furuset in Oslo, after recognizing two three underage boys who broke into cars tonight, the police reported. The suspects contacted the three before the violence, and they suspected the perpetrators ran from the place. The police now have control of all who are also suspected of stolen a BMW tonight.

My comment on this is:

We see a deterioration of overall security, with violent children and youth who have nothing but to do violence. This will only get worse because it’s not enough money for the kids and the youth, not just the money they’re working wrong too. Leisure clubs and the school-based leisure scheme have been reduced over many years, so they have no place to be.

Iron metal bars are set around the castle

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Seven years after the worst terrorist attack on Norwegian soil in peacetime, the royal properties will finally be secured.

The government granted NOK 140 million over the state budget for the year to implement safeguard measures in the royal properties, and now the work on the first measures starts, according to Aftenposten. The project has a total framework of NOK 592 million over four years. It is the castle that most definitely costs the protection against terrorist acts.

Around the entire castle property, it should be placed out of short iron metal bars. In some places, walls and fences will be built. The iron metal bars must be fixed, but in some places it will be possible to raise and lower them. The purpose is to ensure better control of who enters the property.

“It is important to point out that the Castle Park is still open. We definitely do not want to shut people out, on the contrary. We want to invite people, “says Lars Ivar Frøystad, Security Manager.

In addition to the regular transfers to the royal house of about 200 million NOK annually, the government has granted tens of millions of NOK to terrorism since 2014. A large proportion of the money has remained unused. The castle agreed to NTB last year that the security work was slow in the start-up phase, but that it had achieved good progress.

The measures to be implemented are in accordance with the recommendations in a safety analysis. The Police Directorate was commissioned by the Ministry of Justice after the terrorist attacks against the government quarter and Utøya on July 22, 2011.

The background is the need for increased security around private and public buildings and businesses with high national or symbol values ​​after the terrorist acts. This is a large and comprehensive project. The project launched the safety assessment in the 2011/2012 transition. The analysis that forms the basis for further work was completed in December 2015, says Frøystad.

The goal is to complete the security measures in 2021.

My comment on this is:

Insecurity is spreading across the country, and now it’s the turn of the castle. We have Muslims in Norway who may be in terror. Last time there was an ethnic Norwegian, but the future is probably Islamic terror. Islam is a violent ideology that is incompatible with Western human rights or society. In Islam, you have no value if you have not been to Koran schools and attend the mosque regularly. Therefore Islam is dangerous and the origins of many terrorist attacks in recent times.

Norway registers lowest quarterly birth rate since 1985

Wednesday 23 may 2018

Fewer births and more deaths have resulted in the lowest birth rate in 33 years being registered in Norway for the first three months of 2018.

But the population of the country is growing overall as a result of immigration, news agency NTB reports.

Net migration to Norway during the first quarter of this year was 5,500, but the net population change caused by births and deaths was just 1,700, according to figures from Statistics Norway (SSB). That compares with 2,400 in 2017 and 3,500 in 2016.

The figure for net migration was a result of a total number of 13,300 migrations into the country minus 7,800 emigrations.

The 5,500 figure is 1,000 fewer than for the equivalent period in 2017.

Almost a third of the total net migrations consist of Syrians, with 1,600 people arriving from the war-torn Middle Eastern country.

Around 400 people arrived from each of Poland and Lithuania, while Eritrea and India contributed 300 and 200 people respectively.

Norway’s total population at the end of the first quarter of 2018 was 5,302,778, up by 7,159 since the beginning of the year.

With a growth of 1,910, Akershus was the county with the biggest population increase in the country. That is primarily due to people moving to the area from other parts of Norway, NTB writes.

Oslo grew in population by 1,267, but in contrast to Akershus, that was mainly due to a relatively high birth rate, with births outstripping deaths by 1,142. But that is still lower than a previous SSB estimate of net 8,000 births yearly for the capital.

Five counties — Sogn og Fjordane (-161), Hedmark (-100), Finnmark (-73), Oppland (-30) and Telemark — saw a decrease in population in the first quarter of the year.

My comment on this is:

Women choose education and careers than giving birth to children. Women choose to have their first birth later. We live in a high-cost country and therefore you need education to get a high salary. Therefore, after three or four generations in the future, we will see that ethnic Norwegians are in minority in our own country. Fortunately, I’m so old that I get decent old age.

National emergency preparedness campaign in Norway in the autumn

Tuesday 22 May 2018

As the Swedish authorities send out brochures to the Swedish population where they prepare for war and crisis, DSB announces that there will be a campaign in Norway.

We are working on a separate emergency campaign that will be launched during the autumn. Among other things, we focus on a crisis situation where you can not access power in 72 hours. We are working on specific advice. This will be a national campaign, and is based on much of the same logic that the Swedish authorities write in its brochure, Cecilie Daae, Director of Safety and Emergency Planning Directorate (DSB), reports to ABC News.

4.8 million households in Sweden will receive a brochure from Swedish security authorities in the coming days. “If the crisis or war comes”, the title of the brochure is 20 pages long.

Among other things, the authorities want to prepare the Swedes for war, natural disasters, a major cyber attack and military conflicts.

DSB will not print brochures, but will, among other things, use social media to spread the campaign. Before Christmas last year, DSB asked the Norwegian people how they were prepared for different types of events. The survey showed that we have a job to do in terms of knowledge and awareness, says the DSB boss.

My comment on this is:

We are now unsafe and do not have enough resources to avert a possible threat from an eg hacker group or country. The authorities do not provide enough money for security work and the security service is working with old outdated machines and software. I’m sure an attack from a relatively large group of hackers will not be stopped on time. There are too many systems that are vulnerable and are connected to the Internet without any particular security. So I do not feel safe in the country I live in.

We are afraid to go to the store

Tuesday 22 May 2018

Night Ravens are troubled by the development of Vestli and Stovner in Oslo after they were attacked by several people with stones on Saturday. It was Muslim youth who were looking for Night Ravens especially.

It was the second time in three weeks.

Saturday night a person was injured after someone throwing a stone at his head. The man was transported to the emergency room with an ambulance with cuts in his head.

But it’s not just the Night Ravens that are experiencing insecurity. TV 2 has talked to more people living in the area, saying they are afraid. None of them dare to stand in front of the camera, but they say that development has become worse.

I feel that I still have to take care of me. It’s so bad now that I do not even dare to go to the store, says a lady to TV 2. Another resident reports that she tries to avoid people who stand together. This is the same thing that happens in some areas in Sweden, she says.

My comment on this is:

Islamic truths and lack of respect come to the surface. Muslims hate us because we are unbelievers. Then they can do anything, including violence against us. We must stop this with laws that make Muslim parents responsible for what their children do and then use the law to punish them. For Muslims, it is different in terms of upbringing. Children do not get love from their parents as Western children receive. They also have to go to Quran schools and get brutal treatment if they can not cite what they have learned that day. Therefore, we must change how we treat Muslims, we must be brutal back. We are unbelieving for them, so it does not matter what we do with them. But they must be punished!

Christian student proposes Muslim holiday

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The leader of the Norwegian Christian Student Union, Ingvild Yrke, proposes to “give away” some of the Christian holidays to the women’s movement, the environmental movement and Muslims.

Yrke follows a recent release from the priests Einar Gelius and Per Anders Nordengen that there are too many Christian holidays. In an interview with the newspaper Klassekampen, the student proposes to replace the so-called second days (second Christmas Day, Easter Day and other Pentecost).

International Women’s Day March 8, World Environment Day and Id Al-Fitr or Id Al-Adha are good alternative public holidays, says Yrke. She shows, among other things, that the second days are a survival from the time when many needed an extra day to get to the church. In addition, she believes that it will be a charity act to give the Muslims a day off.

My comment on this is:

I think Muslim anniversaries in Norway should never come. We are a country of long Christian traditions. We must continue with that, even though Christian values ​​are coming down. We must keep the traditions and do not bow to the Muslims. Islam is on the rise in all Western countries, so we must take care of our own future.

Norway party to seek ban on Islamic call to prayer

Sunday, april 29, 2018

Norway’s anti-immigration Progress Party, part of the ruling two-party coalition, is set to vote on banning the Muslim call to prayer in Norway when it meets for its national meeting this weekend. The proposal is aimed to counter alleged plans by some mosques in Norway to begin issuing the Islamic call to worship, as has been allowed at two mosques in neighbouring Sweden.

“In several places in the country have now established regulations under which mosques have permission to issue the call to prayer over loudspeakers,” claims the local party in Buskerud county, west of Oslo, which made the proposal.

“A great many people perceive this as annoying and inappropriate. In Norway we have freedom of religion, which should also include the right not to be exposed to public calls to prayer.” The party’s former leader Carl Hagen presented a proposal for a similar ban in 2000.

But in the past, the Ministry of Justice has concluded that such a ban would be contrary to Article 9 of the European Convention on Human Rights, the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion.

The party’s immigration policy spokesman, Jon Helgheim told the Vårt Land newspaper that he was not concerned with whether the law was permissible under the Convention.

“I don’t give a toss what human rights provisions say in this case,” he said. “What I care about is that people get peace and quiet in their neighbourhoods, and that means not being disturbed by the call to prayer. If there are conflicting provisions in the Convention on Human Rights, I simply don’t care, because it’s completely stupid.”

Vårt Land said it had managed to find no actual examples of mosques in Norway that are planning to begin issuing the call.

My comment on this is:

Islam has no cultural tradition in Norway. A small minority tries to get rights that the majority do not want. Call to prayers, nikab and burka are not something we want in Norway. It is connected to an Islamic state and we have not arrived there yet. We must see that Norwegian traditions are maintained and minorities do not get a “central” power and get fit into the public space. I totally condemn Islam in public Norway.

Jobseeker: ‘I hope I get to slaughter all of you’

Thursday, october 1, 2015

A twenty-year-old Norwegian man sent a series of job applications in which he praised mass killer Anders Breivik and threatened to blow up his prospective employers.

The man, who unsurprisingly was not invited for any interview, has been charged by police and will appear in court next week. According to Norwegian web news site ABCnyheter, the man made his first threats in an application for a job at Akershus University Hospital.

In the middle of his application, the man wrote: “Damn racists. I hope I get to slaughter all of you soon. It’s not so fucking strange that Anders Behring Breivik became a terrorist in Norway.” After failing to get that job, he applied for a job at a local council in Oslo.

“What should I do?” he wrote in the application. “Yes, I tell you what I’ll do. I’ll blow you all to bits. Bomb the crap out of you all (…) Long live Anders Behring Breivik.” Again, the man was not offered a position.

He then uploaded his CV to the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration’s (NAV) website. The CV included the phrases “I will get my revenge,”  “Death to all NAV dictators”, and “Long live the Islamic State”.

The man’s defence lawyer Bjørn Rudjord told Norway’s TV2 broadcaster that his client planned to plead guilty to making the threats, but hoped to be able to explain that he had been feeling frustrated at the time.

Background :
Anders Behring Breivik killed 77 people in two separate attacks in 2011, by placing a bomb in the government quarters in Oslo and shooting 69 people at a political youth camp.

My comment on this is:

We can see more of such litigation in the future. Muslims now make their religious content public. Sharia law comes to the surface. Norwegian values are now put to the test, and we will get the result of the trial in Oslo’s high court. It may take a while because Norwegian courts are slow in the process of prosecution. I am against all forms of Islamic influence in Norway. They may have their religion, but it is private and NOT public.

BEDS: 1400 in Elder Limbo

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A new survey reveals that 1420 Norwegian elderly citizens can’t enter nursing homes due to a lack of space.

The Norwegian Directorate of Health (NDH) released results of a nation-wide, municipal survey reflecting eligible Norwegian citizens seeking nurse-assisted living but denied care due to lack of nursing home vacancies.

Åse Michaelsen, Senior & Public Health Minister released statement, saying; “I’m pleased that, for the first time, we now have a national overview of people on waiting lists for entry to nursing homes . These lists will provide elderly care givers and their relatives predictability and security.’

LONG-TERM PLAN
“It’s important that we can now track the progress of waiting list patients over time. We want full transparency about the situation in the municipalities. Using waiting lists helps give municipalities better overview of space requirements,and to help in long term / short term planning,” said Michaelsen.

Per said NDH survey, April 15th saw Norway’s townships forward their ‘waiting list’ data of qualified patients suffering needed assistance.

405 out of 422 municipalities responded to the survey; response rate of 96%
– representing 98.8% of Norway’s population.

ALMOST HALF OF NORWAY
The NDH report summation of municipal elderly ‘waiting list’ data reveals that almost half of Norway’s municipalities, 44%, see citizens awaiting admission to long-term, assisted health care but unable to do so due to lack of space.

The NDH report also reveals that of 1420 pending, long-term patients; 457 souls are currently waiting while living within their own homes.

The Directorate of Health intends to review 2018’s municipal survey and determine if modifications or clarifications are required before the next pending-patient survey.

The Norwegian Directorate of Health is organised under both the Ministry of Health and The Ministry of Labour.

My comment on this is:

This is not good for a nation that has over $1 trillion in sovereign wealth fund. We treat older people in an unworthy way. They do not get nutritionally rich foods and do not have activities that give them a good life. They helped make Norway a rich country, but in their old age they only get the absolute minimum of services. We have a level of elderly care comparable to developing countries and countries with high sovereign debt. I’m not looking forward to getting old in this country.

1 3 4 5 6