Fears revenge actions in Malmö: – Now hell begins

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

A young gang leader who survived the shooting episode in Malmö Monday is pointed out as the real goal. A revenge is highly likely, says sources in the environment to Swedish newspapers.

Three men were killed and three others injured after being shot at an internet cafe in the Swedish city on Monday around the clock. 20.

“The people involved in the incident are counting as gang criminals, and run seriously organized crime in Malmö,” says police chief Stefan Sintéus. According to the police, there are several ongoing conflicts between the criminal gangs, which, among other things, are doing drug sales.

Internet cafe was the hangout for the gang

According to sources the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet has talked with, the goal of the shooting episode was a 21-year-old man who survived the attack with lighter injuries. He is the leader of one of the city’s criminal gangs.

The young man has previously been charged with gross crime and killing.

“It’s possible this was a revenge motive for the murder that he has previously been detained for,” said a source of the newspaper.

The shots were fired from a dark car, against the internet cafeteria Galaxy, which is only a few hundred meters from the police station on Porslingsgatan in Malmö. The car disappeared from the scene at high speed.

People in the environment, as the newspaper Expressen spoke to, does not necessarily mean only the 21-year-old was the target. “Then they had not done a” drive city “shooting to hurt as many as possible. This attack was another mark, says one of them.

Fearing reaction in the gang environment

Several sources mean that one must now prepare for a revenge from the survivors.

– This is the beginning of a hell, says one of them and encourages people to stay indoors in the coming months, says a man from the environment to Expressen.

The police also fear more shooting episodes.

“There is always a risk of some kind of retaliation, recognizes Sinteus police chief:

“When you deal with these people, there is always a risk of revenge. These people are very easily offended by each other. We regret unfortunately that there may be a revenge action, says Stefan Sintéustil Sveriges Radio Wednesday morning.

 

The company Electrocompaniet is bankrupt

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

The traditional Norwegian hifi manufacturer Electrocompaniet is bankrupt.

It shows an announcement from the Brønnøysund Register.

Electrocompany’s daily chairman Mikal Dreggevik is busy meeting most of the day, but sends the following message to the online newspaper Tek.no via a colleague.

“We can confirm that the company has declared bankruptcy, but we are working on a solution and hope to have it done in a short period of time.

He currently has no opportunity to say anything about the background to bankruptcy.

Deficit

The latest available accounts for the Electrocompany are from 2016, showing a turnover of just over NOK 24 million and a loss after tax of 2.3 million.

The year before, the Electrocompany sold more than 32 million, with a loss after tax of just over 7 million. We must return to 2013 to find a profit in the accounts.

Spaceworld Soundgarden also went bankrupt recently, so there are clearly lean times in the Norwegian hifi industry.

On the Michael Jackson cover

The electrocompany has a long history. The company was founded in 1973 and went bankrupt for the first time in 2004. They were then acquired by WestControl Electronics in 2007, the production moved to Tau in Rogaland.

The company is perhaps best known for the Michael Jackson History and Invincible albums being produced with Electrocompaniet amplifiers, and both had “Special thanks to Electrocompaniet” on the cover.

From amplifiers to multirom

In 2011, the company expanded its portfolio with a product range called ECLiving, consisting of wireless multi-volume speakers with nice design and good sound.

To Tek.no enlightened CEO Mikal Dreggevik before CES in January this year that they were ready to give more gas, was in final negotiations with “several of the big selling players both nationally and internationally” and that we in 2018 came to to hear much more from them.

In Norway, the EC Living series has generally only been available at Komplett and Spaceworld Soundgarden, which is now also bankrupt. (Komplett is not bankrupt and lives in the best possible way).

The soundtrack of immigrant children shakes the United States

 

Tuesday 19 June 2018

 

ProPublica has released sound recordings of several crying children who have been taken from their parents on the border with the United States.

In the seven-minute recording, ten children of immigrants from Central America will be heard talking with border guards. The children cry and demand their parents after being taken away from them on the border.

Among the cry, a male border guard is heard:

– We have an orchestra here, do not we? We only need a conductor.

Two children are told not to cry.

“Can I at least be with my aunt?” I want her to come, ask the girl from El Salvador. She has pinned the phone number, and eventually gets help calling the aunt. Another child cries uninterrupted throughout the sound recording, and calls for his dad.

2000 children in six weeks

The recording puts sound on a theme that now characterizes the political debate in the United States.

Since the end of April, more than 2,000 children have been taken from their parents and held in detention camps by the authorities after arrival in the United States, something a child lawyer refers to as “a form of child abuse”, CBS writes.

According to the news agency, AP, some of the children are kept in cages.

In May, US Justice Minister announced a new zero tolerance for illegal immigration from Mexico:

“If you smuggle a child, we will plead and that child may be separated from you. If you do not want your children to be taken from you do not take them over the border illegally. ”

France: – Certain values ​​we do not share

Leading voices from both Democrats and Republicans have gone out against the Trump administration’s splitting of families, and the president is now under strong pressure, also internationally.

On Tuesday, a spokesman for the French government, Benjamin Griveaux, stated that he did not want that what is happening now in the United States to happen in Europe.

“We do not have the same civilization model. Obviously, certain values ​​we do not share, he says to the TV channel France 2.

President Donald Trump believes that the blame lies with the Democrats.

Audi’s chief executive has been arrested because of emissions scandal

Monday, June 18, 2018

Rupert Stadler says he is innocent.

The German prosecutor has decided to arrest Audi chief executive Rupert Stadler, according to AFP and Die Welt.

Stadler is under investigation for Volkswagen-owned Audi’s involvement in the diesel scandal, and is now temporarily detained, confirms Volkswagen.

A week ago, the home of Stadler was investigated.

Scams

The German prosecutor of the Munich Attorney General filed a trial on 30 May. Stadler and a member of the board are suspected of fraud, according to Spiegel.

Stadler has always claimed he is innocent.

In January it became known that German transport authorities had found prohibited emissions control software in several of Audi’s cars, which in turn led them to recall 127,000 cars.

Volkswagen

In November, the car manufacturer had to call back 5,000 cars in Europe to correct a software problem that caused the cars to escape too much nitrogen oxide. It is the same gas that was the backdrop of the diesel scandal in the owner company Volkswagen back in 2015.

Volkswagen admitted by 2015 to have equipped their cars with a special software designed to trick emission tests. It was US authorities who discovered the software, which is located in the cars to embrace environmental harmful emissions from diesel engines.

Expert on Trump’s recall of the G7 declaration: – Not surprised

Sunday, June 10, 2018

At night Norwegian time, US President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter that he has asked the country’s representatives not to sign the final declaration after the G7 summit. Senior scientist Hege is not surprised and calls at the same time the president’s behavior for “bullied”.

On Friday a highly divided G7 – consisting of Canada, France, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States, as well as the EU – is gathered in Quebec. Later in the day, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that the countries had agreed on a final declaration on all issues outside of climate. In the eight-page end-declaration, the G7 countries promise, among other things, fighting protectionism, preventing Iran from receiving nuclear weapons and modernizing the World Trade Organization (WTO).

After the meeting, Donald Trump twittered what could not be interpreted as other than that he believed the meeting had been successful. – Just went from the G7 meeting in beautiful Canada. Good meetings and relationships with the six heads of state, he wrote.

A couple of hours later the tone was different. Tonight, Trump wrote on Twitter that he has asked the country’s representatives not to sign the final statement after the G7 summit. He also challenged Justin Trudeau and called him too weak and cowardly.

The reason for the Twitter statements was that Trudeau at a press conference after the meeting should have promised to introduce similar penalties imposed by the United States against Canada from 1 July. The promise came after Trump warned the other G7 countries against such countermeasures.

Senior researcher at NUPI Hege Medin, is not surprised at the US President’s release.

– Trump’s last statement in which he instructs the US representatives to withdraw support on the G7 countries agreed on is not surprising. It is in the line of Trump’s actions that contribute to weakening the international institutions for cooperation, “Medin said.

Giuliani: Trump could shoot Comey and still not be charged

Monday 4 June

Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani heads the president’s legal team and claims the president will not pardon himself from Russia’s investigation, although he probably has the power to do so.

The New York Times published a confidential letter from several of Donald Trump’s lawyers sent in January, arguing that the president does not need to testify to specialist researcher Robert Mueller because the position gives him the power to give himself amnesty in the investigation and to stop the whole investigation.

In the end, US law experts have discussed the content of the letter. Former state prosecutor Preet Bharara, now legal expert for CNN, told the channel that it would be outrageous for a seated president to give himself amnesty.

“If the president was to pardon himself, I think that would automatically trigger a court order,” he said.

Trumps lawyer Rudy Giuliani has also stated on Sunday. At ABC’s “This Week,” he said, “He has no intention to pardon himself” even though he “probably has the power to do it” and at NBC’s “Meet the Press” he said it would be “unthinkable” that Trump should give himself amnesty, and he also said that “it would probably lead the court immediately”.

“If he is shooting James Comey, he will be sued for the next day.” They have to put him to court first, so they can do whatever they want with him, “said the lawyer.

During the presidential campaign, Donald Trump rebuked that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue “without losing votes.” Norm Eisen, Ethics Committee in the White House of Barack Obama, told Huffington Post that the president’s lawyers are wrong when it comes to the president’s power.

Was notified of a dead person – was man who basked

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A police officer in Stockholm received a disturbing message that there was a dead man in a park in the Swedish capital.

“My colleague was out on patrol when a man came running to him and said there was a dead man in a park,” said police inspector Viktor Adolphson to Aftonbladet.

Fortunately, when the policeman came to the spot, it did not seem to be able to vote. The man was not dead.

“There was a man who had dressed to enjoy the sun and he was fine. He was not drunk and took it easy, says the police inspector.

Asked why the suspect thought the person was dead, says the police inspector;

“It’s a bit unclear. He might be pale.

Furthermore, he said that it was good with committed citizens, but that it would have been better if the tipger had taken direct contact with the man who was asleep.

China expresses strong dissatisfaction

Monday, May 28, 2018

with the fact that two American warships have sailed past an island that China claims in the South China Sea.

The Chinese Department of Defense said they sent a ship to warn the two American vessels while they were near one of the Paracel Islands. The ministry said that the two ships sailed into Chinese waters without requesting permission.

The United States makes it clear that they sail their ships in the South China Sea to enforce the right of free movement on the ocean and make their opposition to the Chinese demands of the controversial sea.

This posted China Daily today:

#PositionChina China resolutely opposes two US warships trespassing into China’s territorial waters off the Xisha Islands, said a Ministry of National Defense spokesman.
– China Daily (@ChinaDailyUSA) May 28, 2018

China claims 90 percent of the South China Sea, including waters belonging to the territorial waters of the Philippines, Vietnam and other countries around the South China Sea. The Chinese are building bases and facilities on islands and shores that the other countries claim.

Trump declines summit with North Korea

Friday, May 26, 2018

THE WHITE HOUSE (VG) Donald Trump canceled the planned meeting with Kim Jong-un in June. At the same time, he warns that he has “massive and powerful” nuclear weapons. US President Donald Trump has written a letter to North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un where he cites the summit to be held in Singapore in June.

VG is present this week in the White House together with the American press following the president daily. In the news that Trump has canceled the meeting with Kim, all of the TV reporters from big channels, such as Fox News, CNN and MSNBC, jumped to reach their small tents just outside the West Wing, where they go live on television. Although it has been in the air that a cancellation could take place, few of them were expecting this right now.

Our nuclear weapons are massive and powerful. The letter from Trump to Kim comes one day after North Korea called US Vice President Mike Pence “ignorant and stupid”. I looked forward to meeting you. Unfortunately, based on the huge mind and the open-minded hostility you showed in your recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate to conduct this long-planned meeting at this time, Trump writes in the letter.

The US president also mentions that he has more powerful nuclear weapons than Kim. You are talking about your nuclear weapons, but ours is so massive and powerful that I pray to God that they never need to be used. In a press conference later in the day, Trump said he had talked with the defense minister and the general staff after renouncing the planned summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un. Our military is clear, if necessary, he said.

However, Trump does not close the door completely and says he looks forward to meeting the North Korean leader sometime in the future. Meanwhile, I would like to thank you for escaping the hostages who have now returned to their families. It was a beautiful gesture and we really appreciate it. UN Secretary General António Guterres says he is deeply concerned that the meeting was canceled. North Korea threatened itself last night to cancel the planned summit. They have also canceled a planned meeting between Kim Jong-un and the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in.

Trump: The military is ready if necessary

Thursday, May 24, 2018

The US president says he has talked with the Defense Minister and the General Staff after he canceled the planned summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-un.

“Our military is ready, if necessary, he says, adding that he has also talked to South Korea and Japan.

“They are not only ready if North Korea is doing something stupid or flawless, but they are willing to take much of the bill for US operations – if we are forced into something like that,” said Trump.

1 5 6 7 8 9 11